Discover a new way to save on your home phone service.
Keep Your Existing Home Phone
- Home Phone Connect is compatible with your existing cordless or corded handsets.
- Continue to use your favorite Verizon Wireless voice calling features like Caller ID, Call Waiting and 3–Way Calling.
- Port your home number to Verizon Wireless or establish a new line of service.
- Activate service, and begin making and receiving calls.
- Audio Formats : 8 Kbit/s EVRC
- Caller ID Name
- Call Forwarding
- 3–Way Calling
- E911 Support
- Integrated GPS for 911 Support
- Messaging: SMS for network message only
- TTY/TTD Compatible
- Device Insurance Available
- Mode: Digital CDMA and PCS; IS95, 1X, CDMA2000
- Frequency: CDMA 800/1900MHz; 1xRTT
- Size: (H) 1.4″ x (W) 5.4″ x (D) 4.2″
- Weight: 11.6oz
- Chipset: Qualcomm QSC6055
- Memory : 64MB Flash/16MB RAM
- SMA Antenna
- Connectivity: OTADM, A–GPS
- Connectors: Two RJ–11
- Data: USB 2.0 (High–speed )
- AC–to–DC Switching Power Supply:
- Voltage: 90 – 300 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: –10°C to + 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –40°C to +50°C
- Humidity: 5% to 90% (Non–condensing)
- Battery: Ni–MH 1500 mAh
- Battery Life: supports up to 3+ hrs (Talk Time) OR
- up to 43+ hrs (Standby Time)
NOTE: Home Phone Connect is not compatible with home security systems, fax machines, DVR services, credit card machines, or medical alert services (e.g. Life Alert). HSI/DSL may or may not be available; please contact your service provider to determine if this product is available as a standalone offering.
Included in the box:
- Wall/USB Charger
- Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Guide